One Langugage for all:
- Xamarin uses C# and the .NET framework — a proven, reliable developing environment — for all mobile platforms.
- Anything that can be achieved with Objective-C, Swift, or Java, a developer can do in C# using Xamarin. You can integrate native open-source libraries available for iOS and Android with Xamarin.
- A lot of existing open source and in-house source code projects can be reused in Xamarin.iOS or Xamarin.Android projects thanks to the C# and .NET framework combination.
- The development process timeline with Xamarin is relatively short. It offers a comparatively simplified way of sharing code across multiple mobile platforms and thereby takes less time to build an app.
Reduces Development Time
- With Xamarin cross-platform development of mobile apps becomes much faster, as you only need to write one code logic and then share it across all the targeted platforms. In other words, there is no need developing the same app for different platforms, which means you write less code and therefore save time on the app’s development. An app created with Xamarin is compatible with a native development environment of every targeted platform.
- With Xamarin native, although you need to create UI separately (native UI) for both android and iOS but still you can share the code realated to network, database and other business logic.
Reduces Development Cost
- As mentioned above, the development time is reduced a lot by sharing code, hence the development cost.
- Even a single developer can be used to create whole application iOS and android. A developer just need to understand one logic for both platform and make it easy for developer to code.Hence smalled team can be used to develop app, hence reducing the cost.
- Xamarin has two main approaches to performance: a shared UI a separate UI. In a shared UI, nearly all the code is shared in all the platforms.In a separate UI, only business logic is shared, and you have to make separate user interfaces for all the platforms. Both approaches are equally popular.
- Xamarin’s performance is close to native. Apps built on Xamarin.Android or Xamarin.iOS mirror native apps as the development is focused on sharing business logic rather than a codebase.
- The cross-platform capabilities use native UI controls and leverage platform-specific hardware acceleration, which enables close-to-native performance (which cannot be achieved with solutions that interpret code at runtime).Even when a developer goes for the Xamarin.Forms approach that is focused on broad code sharing with less platform-specific behaviour, the majority of the source code can be reused with Xamarin.Forms.
- By virtue of using shared code, Xamarin leaves fewer bugs to deal with. With Xamarin TestCloud, developers can test apps with fragmentation, CI, and object-based UI testing.Developers can also test the health of the app using Xamarin Insights, which is a real-time app monitoring module.
- By virtue of using shared code, Xamarin leaves fewer bugs to deal with. With Xamarin TestCloud, developers can test apps with fragmentation, CI, and object-based UI testing.
- Developers can also test the health of the app using Xamarin Insights, which is a real-time app monitoring module.
- Xamarin comes with deep integration with Azure Cloud, and hence comes with a robust app development environment and helps developers create rich mobile apps.
- The Azure cloud provides the benefits of scalability, on-demand resources, high-availability, and cost-effectiveness along with the added benefit of high support.
Techvify has a dedicated team of hardworking and committed skilled professional. The people at Techvify continuously strive to attain knowledge and increase their talent to provide the best quality solutions to our valued customers.We keep our self updated with latest Trends so our clients, can take rest and concentrate on business. We had an array of multidisciplinary skilled employees forming the core of our capability.
We have above 500000+ man hour experience in following technologies.
If you want to cooperate with a talented team to produce high quality project, do no hesitate to get in touch with us.
(+84) 834 619 888